miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /  

set user restrictions for separate forums

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 12 Nov 2003 11:11 
If I use miniBB on my website and I want to seperate the forums as zone. And I want to manage a rule like Only Register User can post at ZoneA, Everybody can post at ZoneB, Only Admin can post at ZoneC.

Can I do something like this and how?

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 12 Nov 2003 11:15 
RTFM

https://www.minibb.com/forums/index.php?action=manual

Registered-users-only forums
Archive (read-only) forums

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 13 Nov 2003 09:32 
In my idea I think that...
It look like that on ... "Hidden" admin forums options ... section it require manual modification but on ...Admin panel... is like it's has panel for do all thing. However please tell me about this 2 question.

1. What is an ... "Hidden" admin forums options ... ?

2. What the difference thing from ...Admin panel...?

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 13 Nov 2003 10:24 
You need to set up these options manually, not from admin panel, editing bb_specials file

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /
 set user restrictions for separate forums
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑