miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /  

Memberlist

Page  Page 1 of 4:  1  2  3  4  Next »

Author ClintEastwood
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 12 May 2003 16:47 
There is a Plugin that allows public to view a list of currently registered members.

I don't understand what I have to do to install this addon.

I've copied the two .html-files to the "templates"-folder and the .php-file to the root-directory.

And then the readme says:
Include link to the addon_members.php somewhere in one of your templates (statistics, user info etc.) - on your choice. I don't recommend to include it in header, since header is built dynamically, but it is still possible.

Where do I have to include the Link? How do I have to include the link?

I want the link between "Statistics" and "Search".

THX

CU
ClintEastwood

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 12 May 2003 16:59 
<a href="addon_members.php">Members</a>

This is your link.

Author ClintEastwood
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 12 May 2003 17:00 
thx.

but where exactly?

Look this is a part of the "main_header.html":
<td width="100%">
<small>
<b> {$l_menu[0]}{$l_menu[7]}{$l_menu[3]}{$l_menu[2]}{$l_menu[1]}{$l_menu[4]}{$l_menu[5]
}
{$l_menu[8]}{$l_menu[6]}{$l_sepr}
</b>
<small>
</td>

I want the "Members-Link" after Statistics

CU
ClintEastwood

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 12 May 2003 17:05 
After $l_menu[3] (I hope you can clever enough yourself to look in the language file and see what every variable means).

Author ClintEastwood
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 12 May 2003 17:19 
thx.
I hope that this will work correctly (especially the points between the Links in the Navigation)

Author Team
8-)
#6 | Posted: 12 May 2003 17:25 
No, the points will not work :) In this case, you will need to add link this way:

{$l_sepr} <a href="addon_members.php">Members</a>

Author ClintEastwood
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 12 May 2003 17:49 
ok.Thank You!

CU
Clint

Author FreakPunker
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 3 Jul 2004 08:10 
i want to link the addonmembers to the main menu with the same format that have the other links....
i already made a link but when you you click the members' link the home's link don't appear....
what i have to do?

Author ClintEastwood
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 5 Jul 2004 00:59 
you have to edit the main_header.html in your templates-directory:

Just add

{$l_sepr} <a href="addon_members.php">Members</a>

in this line

<td class=caption2><b> {$l_menu[0]}{$l_menu[7]}{$l_menu[3]}
{$l_menu[2]}{$l_menu[1]}{$l_menu[4]}{$l_menu[5]}{$l_menu[8]}
{$l_menu[6]}{$l_sepr}
</b></td>

like this:

<td class=caption2><b> {$l_menu[0]} {$l_sepr} <a href="addon_members.php">Members</a> {$l_menu[7]}{$l_menu[3]}{$l_menu[2]}{$l_menu[1]}{$l_menu[4]}
{$l_menu[5 ]}{$l_menu[8]}{$l_menu[6]}{$l_sepr}</b></td>

Author FreakPunker
Partaker
#10 | Posted: 5 Jul 2004 02:24 
thanks but i already have that. in the menu of my forum´s version when you click a link the page that appears don´t have that link... if you don´t understand me you can go to my forum to see it... (www.richinpr.com/freakpunker/) i see that your forum don´t do that....
i already have the members link in the menu but when you click it the page that appears don´t have the home link....

Author Team
8-)
#11 | Posted: 5 Jul 2004 10:44 
"Home" link is generated automatically, so you need also to add it manually the same way as Members link, so it will appeat on all pages.

Author ClintEastwood
Partaker
#12 | Posted: 5 Jul 2004 14:38 
in my forum everywere every link is shown. No link disappears.

you need to edit the main_header.html this way:

Insert this:

<b> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php">Home</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=stats">Statistik</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="addon_members.php">Members</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=registernew">Registrierung</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=manual">FAQ</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=prefs">Einstellungen</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=search">Suche</a> {$l_menu[6]}{$l_sepr}</b>

instead of this:

<b> {$l_menu[0]}{$l_menu[7]}{$l_menu[3]}{$l_menu[2]}{$l_menu[1 ]}{$l_menu[4]}{$l_menu[5]}{$l_menu[8]}{$l_menu[6]}{$l_sepr}</b>

Author Simon Henriksen
Partaker
#13 | Posted: 5 Jul 2004 17:17 
I've used this, thanks for explaining.

But there's one thing:

When I'm looking on the member site, the registration link appears when I'm logged in. Is there any way to change that?

Author ClintEastwood
Partaker
#14 | Posted: 5 Jul 2004 18:35 
sure:

<b> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php">Home</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=stats">Statistik</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="addon_members.php">Members</a> {$l_menu[2]}{$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=manual">FAQ</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=prefs">Einstellungen</a> {$l_sepr} <a href="index.php?action=search">Suche</a> {$l_menu[6]}{$l_sepr}</b>

Author Simon Henriksen
Partaker
#15 | Posted: 5 Jul 2004 20:34 
Is that instead of the code above?

Page  Page 1 of 4:  1  2  3  4  Next » 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 Memberlist
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑