®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Bugs miniBB Support Forums / Bugs /  

Polls Bug with Compiler?

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 18:07 
Hi Paul - I think I found a bug with the Compiler.

I just used it to build a new set of files as I was having an issue adding the Polls plugin manually.

But, the Compiler failed to add {$pollsPopUp} to the main_topics.html file.

And, it places the first /* polls */ code from bb_codes.encode.txt very strangely, between "$replacement[] = '<div class="hl">\\1</div>'.$GLOBALS['brtag'];" and "$pattern[]="/\[font(#[A-F0-9]{6})\](.+?)\[\/font\]/is";"

Hope that helps.

Steve

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 22:42 
Thanks for report. I have left the office for a weekend and hope to check this next week.

Actually as I remember, the Compiler builds the Polls code with a certain option. If you'd like to customize the add-on following its README, you should still adjust it manually.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 17 Jul 2019 19:12 
I've fixed the bug with the addition of {$pollsPopUp} to the main_topics.html file. You may re-check on your side.

As about the code placement, it is correct. The BB code for colors is just placed below the Polls code. If you don't choose Color Picker for compilation, then the Polls code will be the last in the encoding sequence. Anyway even if the Color BB code is placed as the last, it still should work.

Author Biju Augustian
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 31 Jul 2019 13:20 
Thanks a lot. This piece of conversation helped me too to solve my problem. Thanks.

Bugs miniBB Support Forums / Bugs /
 Polls Bug with Compiler?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑