®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /  

Remove the Menu link to 'Manual'

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 4 Jul 2019 18:55 
I've done this before, and have searched the 'Manual', and tried searching all the forum discussions, but I can't find/remember how to remove the link to the setup Manual from the top Menu...

Steve

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 4 Jul 2019 21:18 
I think you need to remove this:

{$l_menu[4]}
from templates/main_header.html

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 5 Jul 2019 13:54 
tom322 is right. Or if you have a custom header, it could be:

{$GLOBALS['l_menu'][4]}

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 5 Jul 2019 13:56 
Thanks - much appreciated.

Is it expected that by default the link to the 'Installation Manual' is left in after setup?
Seems strange...

Steve

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 8 Jul 2019 11:44 
Steve Shaw:
Is it expected that by default the link to the 'Installation Manual' is left in after setup?
There is supposed that you could create your own Manual page, related specifically to your forum (modifying templates/manual_eng.html or just templates/faq.html).

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 8 Jul 2019 11:46 
Ah!
Makes sense.

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /
 Remove the Menu link to 'Manual'
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑