miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Only I can access the forum - how to solve?

Author Adam Smith
#1 | Posted: 22 Jun 2018 22:34 
Hi so I thought I created a forum but it appears that only I can access it. Could you possibly guide me to how I can make this link http://localhost/minibb_forums/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&topic=1 operative?
Thanks

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 22 Jun 2018 22:38 
I'm not sure where did you installed your forum; if it's about your own local computer, then it may be logical that only can access it, 'cause your computer may be behind the firewall of your network provider and may not even have a dedicated IP.

However if you have installed the forum on some server and it's behind the domain, then you need to edit setup_options.php and change $main_url setting - specifying the URL to you forum with no ending slash.

Author Geek
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 21 Sep 2018 15:30 
))))
personal forum)))

Author sonamroy
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 24 Apr 2019 10:34 
If the forum software will be installed on local server.then it will be not appear globally. for other user.

Author surajbag948
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 6 May 2019 09:27 
Depend on yours, which plaguing are you use and can also setting the plaguing to access the forum.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Only I can access the forum - how to solve?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑