®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

Database/configuration error

Author Kartouche
#1 | Posted: 6 Feb 2019 20:01 
Hi

i don't understand, when i try to install minibb on the website , this message appear :

Database/configuration error.

Installation automatic in _install.php doesn't work.

Thanks

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 6 Feb 2019 20:02 
It means you have a wrong configuration of the database. Did you follow the Manual - initial Configuration step?

You should apply some settings before you actually run _install.php.

Author Chelsea
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 26 Mar 2019 04:18 
when running the _install.php all tables are created but the users table. This is what I am getting:

Table minibbtable32_banned successfully created...
Table minibbtable32_forums successfully created...
Table minibbtable32_posts successfully created...
Table minibbtable32_send_mails successfully created...
Table minibbtable32_topics successfully created...
Creating table minibbtable32_users failed... (Invalid default value for 'user_customlastvisit')

Any idea how I can fix this?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 26 Mar 2019 10:30 
Chelsea
I suppose, you were using the Compiler and built-in the Last Visit add-on; and you're using mySQL at least of the version 5.7, in which '0000-00-00 00:00:00' is not a valid DATETIME value anymore - this is about an error your database actually produces. This value has been actually specified for the previous version of the Last Visit add-on, so if you'd like to use your current pre-compiled package, just edit _install_mysql.sql and instead of this line:

user_customlastvisit date not null default '0000-00-00',
put:

user_customlastvisit date,
I have fixed the current version of the Compiler and the Last Visit add-on itself, too. So newer compilations and downloads should contain this fix. Thanks for the note!

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Database/configuration error
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑