miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

changing color of input boxes and the look of the cursor

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 24 Feb 2003 00:52 
hello,
can someone tell me how to change the colors of the input boxes such as login, password, or text window, where i write these text....
and the best, to change the text color of these of boxes where i enter my text....
thanks...

Author Anonymous
#2 | Posted: 24 Feb 2003 01:47 
edit the CSS file.

loz

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 24 Feb 2003 20:48 
thanks a lot....another question.....is there a possibility, to change the look of the cursor?!?

Author lozmatic
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 25 Feb 2003 00:27 
One way to do this is via CSS too.

Check this out. Only works with IE, though.

I'm pretty sure there are other ways to do this using javascript or DHTML or both. Try sciptsearch.com

Author Anonymous
#5 | Posted: 25 Feb 2003 23:37 
is there not an easier way?!?

Author lozmatic
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 26 Feb 2003 01:02 
It ain't hard - there are loads of scripts you can copy'n'paste and adapt.

Loz

Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 changing color of input boxes and the look of the cursor
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑