®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Statistics: different approach in displaying topic titles

Author Bluesplayer
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 18 Oct 2018 13:06 
I'm wondering about the statistics display? Some topics display as if correctly inside the coloured, box but then some display differently with an extra column being created and filled with a 3 dotted link. I can't see why this is necessary as the full title and link still shows on the right? Kinda looks a bit odd to me. Shouldn't they all be in neat, ordered, coloured rows? What is the reason for the 3 dotted link? Is it really necessary or can I dispense with it?

Regards

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 18 Oct 2018 17:18 
The colored boxes are being like percentage bars in a common 100% graph. It depends on the bar number/value where to display the title. If the bar's value is relatively small, comparing to other bars, it's supposed the title won't fit the bar's within. Then it's displayed out of the bar, and replaced to the shortest value possible (3 dots).

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Statistics: different approach in displaying topic titles
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑