®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Login Via email

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author tom322
#16 | Posted: 12 Oct 2018 23:08 
Ok now I could login. I didn't remember I had a slightly different email in my account for testing.. The only issue still exists that after entering a WRONG email or password and trying to log in, the <wbr> is inserted in email. But if correct email and password is entered, I'm now logged in as I should..

Author tom322
#17 | Posted: 12 Oct 2018 23:16 
And now the question is what to change not to keep non-existing email saved in the form.. ; )

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#18 | Posted: 13 Oct 2018 13:37 
I've checked it and it seems there are more modifications needed to properly handle it. I've updated the package and actually besides of bb_func_login.php the update includes pthread and ptopic scripts. There should be codes like

$poster_name=wrapText(15,$user_usr);
instead of just plain

$poster_name=$user_usr;
or

$topic_poster_name=wrapText(15,$user_usr);
instead of

$topic_poster_name=$user_usr;
so then the long username *could* be kept in a username field, but on DB insertion, something like this should happen... should work on this forum now, you may test.

Author tom322
#19 | Posted: 13 Oct 2018 17:59 
It looks to work well, thanks (sorry for test in official forum ;)

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Login Via email
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑