Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
qwerty miniBB Support Forums / qwerty /  

Spam & Scam

Page  Page 14 of 21:  « Previous  1  ...  13  14  15  ...  20  21  Next »

Author brian2016
Partaker
#196 | Posted: 12 Jul 2016 09:22 
Once the domain of high end apartment buildings, keyless entry door locks are now becoming a big deal. Power-glitch attacks have been used to circumvent limits on the number of incorrect password entries in password-protected devices, but RFID tags are particularly vulnerable to them, since they're charged by tag readers and have no onboard power supplies. When the chip's power source the external scanner is removed, the chip taps the 3.3-volt capacitors and completes as many operations as it can, then stores the data it's working on in the 1.5-volt cells. If that computation was an update of the secret key, it will complete the update before responding to a query from the scanner.

Because the chip has to charge capacitors and complete computations every time it powers on, it's somewhat slower than conventional RFID chips. But in tests, the researchers found that they could get readouts from their chips at a rate of 30 per second, which should be more than fast enough for most RFID applications. Result: With Barcoding's RFID solution, the food processor is able to accurately track its bins and optimally allocate them to meet the needs of each location. The hope is that they can get up and running quickly, even if they don't have an RFID or electrical engineering background.

Our goal is to make it easy for security professionals to re-create this tool so that they can perform RFID physical penetration tests and better demonstrate the risks posed by these technologies to their management. We used an Arduino microcontroller to weaponize a commercial RFID badge reader (the HID MaxiProx 5375 - bought on eBay) - effectively turning it into a custom, long-range RFID hacking tool. This involved the creation of a small, portable PCB (designed in Fritzing ) that can be inserted into almost any commercial RFID reader to steal badge info.

The tool steals badge information silently, and conveniently saves it to a text file () on a microSD card for later use such as badge cloning. The table below provides links to the 3 long range RFID readers sold by HID Global, that can be weaponized by the Tastic RFID Thief PCB. Note: The design was compiled and loaded onto the Arduino Nano v3.0 using the Arduino v1.0.1 software with the added sdfatlib (05Dec2011) library to handle the microSD card writing. The microchip stores information and is responsible for managing the radio frequency (RF) communication with the reader.

Several industry groups, including the International Standards Organization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), regulate and define RFID interoperability standards. Because some tags can be read from afar, it is possible for a rogue individual to carry a customized reader to scan a RFID-enabled passport and obtain holder information from a distance. Our RFID guest and staff key cards are made of the highest quality PVC plastic with superior printing.

Author worldwidepaper
Partaker
#197 | Posted: 1 Aug 2016 09:59 
Best quality bills for sale. for more infos contact us at
Thanks and Regards.
Mr. DEMQY GREGORY (CEO)
CONTACT NO: +1 (646) 450-1026

Author arivaro17
Partaker
#198 | Posted: 18 Aug 2016 05:37 
Cheap K'itchens North West. Go to w'w'w'.'c'h'e'a'p'k'i't'c'h'e'n's'.'u'k'.'c'o'm

Author lucasio81
Partaker
#199 | Posted: 2 Sep 2016 11:37 
We are genuine genius producers of high quality documents for any Country / State such as Novelty IDs, Certificates and more. Only serious inquiries and orders to be proceed contact us directly at

Email : jude.pulma at yandex dot com

Will get back to you as soon as we get your contact mail .

Author arivaro22
Partaker
#200 | Posted: 5 Sep 2016 05:18 
K'itchens For Sale Wakefield UK. Go to w'w'w'.'c'h'e'a'p'k'i't'c'h'e'n's'.'u'k'.'c'o'm

Author arivaro24
Partaker
#201 | Posted: 26 Sep 2016 05:51 
K'itchens For Sale Yorkshire Area UK. Go to w'w'w'.'c'h'e'a'p'k'i't'c'h'e'n's'.'u'k'.'c'o'm

Author ClayAnderson
Partaker
#202 | Posted: 26 Sep 2016 12:55 
Students who have poor skills in writing should not tension if such a service is accessible. Any student from high school up to the university is free to organize with BuyEssay. If you require a better-quality direction to set up the paper without hesitation, consult the best college essay writing services (buyessays.us/). They have section essay papers for the same that you can endure to really know our level of service. The BuyEssays service gives you benefits are more and student need to take advantage. Meet all your requirements & present your paper on time.

Author Pablo
#203 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 12:00 
Esta next gen de Xbox one cuenta videogames de consolas tan optimos como este a decenas

Hecha un ojo y visita mi web; Videos de Xbox 360

Author arivaro25
Partaker
#204 | Posted: 8 Oct 2016 05:04 
King Size Solid Wood Bed Frame. Go to w'w'w'.'s'o'l'i'd'w'o'o'd'b'e'd's'.'c'o'.'u'k

Author forskolinfuel
Partaker
#205 | Posted: 30 Oct 2016 12:15 
thank you so much i recommend all my friends
Forskolin fuel

Author arivaro33
Partaker
#206 | Posted: 10 Dec 2016 03:38 
K!tchen Showrooms London. Go to w'w'w'.'k'i't'c'h'e'n's's'i'm'p'l'y'.'c'o'.'u'k

Author worksix5
Partaker
#207 | Posted: 16 Dec 2016 05:11 
DUMPS PRICES................................
USA Dumps :
US Classic/Standart - $30
US Gold/Platinum - $35
US Bussines/Corporate - $45
US MC World - $50

EURO Dumps:

EU Gold/Classic - $60
EU Corporate/Purchasing - $80
EU Platinum/Business - $100
EU Infinite - $130
EU 201 - $70 / EU 101 - $100
CA Dumps :
CA Standart/Classic $40
CA Gold/Platinum $50
CA Corporate/Signature/Business $70
CA 201 - $40 / CA 101 - $50
CA INFINITE , MC WORLD - $100

---------------------------

Yahoo: oopexcard

Author kipjmejia
#208 | Posted: 19 Dec 2016 12:10 
It is a great pleasure to know about your post, I like the way of presenting this excellent blog with us. Each one is differing from others, so we don't fed up with your article. I am waiting for more shares from this category at cheapessaywritingservice.us/

Author Cliff
#209 | Posted: 21 Dec 2016 00:04 
Toll gemachte Website, das Layout gefaellt mir sehr gut! War bestimmt 'n haufen Arbeit.

Ihr kannt gerne meinen blog - cd dvd blu ray bei Nowload.de

Author arivaro34
Partaker
#210 | Posted: 29 Dec 2016 03:49 
Cheap K.i.t.c.h.e.n.s For Sale South Bedfordshire. Go to w w w . c h e a p k i t c h e n s . u k . c o m

Page  Page 14 of 21:  « Previous  1  ...  13  14  15  ...  20  21  Next » 
qwerty miniBB Support Forums / qwerty /
 Spam & Scam
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑