®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Modify Profile Format

Author Guest
~
#1 | Posted: 18 Nov 2015 03:11 
Is there a way to modify the user profile format?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 18 Nov 2015 03:39 
User profile format?
What do you mean by this phrase?

Author Guest
~
#3 | Posted: 19 Nov 2015 08:42 
Dude the profile format... like change how the profile is displayed when looking up a username.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 19 Nov 2015 21:09 
Sorry, I don't understand what do you mean.

If you mean how the profile appears, f.e. like this, then it needs a clarification, what exactly would you like to change and how it should look in result on your end. There are different way to change this or that for this page.

Overall, here is the solution of how you could look up where to edit this or that.

Author Guest
~
#5 | Posted: 22 Nov 2015 20:24 
Paul

I'm an HTML expert and I know a little about PHP... I'm just looking for the file that allows me to edit the format of that link you posted. I want to make it so it'll display the avatar to the right of the text. I know how to code it all, I just need the file name cause the main_user_info file displays the user profile with the command {$USERINFO}

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 23 Nov 2015 20:09 
You need to be more precise about what you'd like to achieve. If you're about displaying an Avatar in the messages listing, then it's about another template. If you're about the editing of the Profile page, then the avatar position could be adjusted in templates/addon_avatar_userform.html. It's not about "modifying profile format" as you stated in the title of this topic.

You would be able to find it all on your own. Open HTML source, locate Avatar's HTML code. Look up for '<!--avatar_upload_link-->' and you'll find the only one possible place where it appears in HTML template.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Modify Profile Format
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑