®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Ok Don't laugh

Author hellraser
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 19 Mar 2015 19:11 
I'm real new at this....I mean REAL new. How do I add skins to miniBB? I d/l'd a skin from here, put it in the right directories and it's still stock miniBB. Any help would be appreciated.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 19 Mar 2015 20:38 
If you are REAL new, please forward us a REAL question, why would you need to go deeply into this all?
What is a purpose driving you to all this stuff so much stoned?

Author hellraser
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 03:32 
What a great place- I ask a serious question and get a smart-aased reply. If I KNEW what to do, I wouldn't be asking

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 04:29 
hellraser, skins in miniBB are in most cases installed simply by putting templates into a folder called templates. That's basically as simple as that. :-)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 11:47 
Your question was not serious at all. First of all, it is not formed properly (look at your subject - descriptive, huh?).

Second, such question was asked and answered few times before you, you did not search for this, just asked, like we would need to answer the 1,000 times again and again the same repetitive question (and you violated our forum rules with that).

Third, we have a Manual which also describes it.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Ok Don't laugh
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑