®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

How to change bbcode

Author Kimi
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 8 Feb 2015 18:03 
Hello Paul, I try change bbcode but it does not work. I deleted all files bb_codes.php but no change :-/
Must how?

Author Jaime
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 8 Feb 2015 21:29 
Kimi, then take the original bb_codes.php from the miniBB package and upload it back to your server. And before changes to the files you should always keep a backup of the previous executable version ;-)

To adapt and operation of the file you will find many suggestions for an appropriate search for bb_codes.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 9 Feb 2015 21:30 
Kimi:
I try change bbcode but it does not work
I try to change my boss, but it doesn't work.
I try to change my kid, but it doesn't work.
I try to change the world, but it doesn't work.

It looks like that's what your statement is about.

At first, I'd be curious to know what did you change, what the purpose was, how did you did it etc.
Without it, your question doesn't work for me ;)

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 How to change bbcode
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑