Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Fatal error...

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 4 Jan 2015 19:59 
Hi Paul,

Just tried to install the 'addon_fileupload' option, but I get the following erroe:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function scanFilePHP() in /.../public_html/.../forums/bb_plugins2.php on line 294"

I know this is something I have done wrong, but 2 days checking and I can't locate the error... any pointers greatly appreciated!

Steve

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 4 Jan 2015 20:01 
Oh - line 294 is:

$scan=scanFilePHP($_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name'][$if]);

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 4 Jan 2015 20:43 
scanFilePHP comes from the most recent release of miniBB (3.1).
You need either to have the most fresh core, either at least add this function from the newer core to your version.

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 12:11 
Hi Paul,
As we have made a lot of changes (many with your help) to the core of our forums we can't easily upgrade at this time...
I have downloaded the latest 3.1 release, but where do I find scanFilePHP, and how do I add it to our core?

In the near future we will probably look to pay you to help us perform an upgrade to 3.1, so be ready!

Cheers,

Steve

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 12:19 
Here's how to search in files :)

It's in bb_functions.php, just copy to your version of bb_functions.php (and you may copy other missing functions as well, if the add-on reports them).

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 12:29 
Ah - great - got that now, and the files are uploading.
But, hey are appearing below the users 'signature'.
How can I relocate them to be under the message text, within the body of the message?
(Again, this will be something stupid I have done wrong...)

Steve

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 16:51 
Ignore last message - I found the code to set the location for the uploaded images ;o)

Starting to work well!

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Fatal error...
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑