miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

Advance Editor

Author tombmax
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 16:11 
Advance Editor
Release date: Sep 4, 2014.
Latest update: Sep 4, 2014.
miniBB version: 3.0+
This plug-in is based on jquery-te-1.4.0 which allows admin to post message or make a post in a advance editor. Only admin can view this editor.
Please remove [] from download link.
Download Link = > mediafire [.] com [/] download [/] 2hv4w6f6vu300jz [/] minibb_plugin_adv_editor.zip

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 20:51 
Thanks for this. I've got your file but didn't have time to check it out, so I couldn't confirm it works or something. Up to you.

The only important change I've made to bb_plugins.code, is this line:

if($user_id>'Admin')
This is wrong code. $user_id could only have integer value, and this condition will be always work. But for your add-on, you could plug this thing in only for users with allowed HTML, i.e. it could be Admin only. The condition should look like this:

if($user_id==1){
Here you may also download the fixed version.

Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 Advance Editor
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑