Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

From the history of miniBB fraud: Gabriel Candiani

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author lenin
Partaker
#16 | Posted: 11 Sep 2014 19:53 
Finally, they blocked our support ticket account where we were communicating.. Thanks God!! we have all the snapshots and back up email communication..

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#17 | Posted: 13 Sep 2014 22:51 
lenin:
No, Its not False. Refer Wiki link if its false. I could post this link here but minibb does not allow outside links here. So you can Google "Wire Fees".
Wiki is a not a resource you may quote..., it's only a kids book for learning A-B-Cs of the world, not referring to something like this case.

You may check Fees Shedule on 2checkout itself. As you may see, as more monthly chargebacks you have, as more they will charge from you (which is logical, I suppose). I'm using intermediate bank in US and I suppose I am on the USD Wire (Non-FX Destination) chargebacks. By now at least...

Also, it may very depend on the bank you use; it also could have various fees, that doesn't mean 2CO are related to them.

I may understand you have a big problem with them; it seems, in the past time, as I've mentioned, they became in some way hard to deal, because something *new* came out on their end, may be it's just re-freshed staff.

I wish you good luck in it anyway... such a big sum deserves to come back, if it's earned on a honest way.

Author lenin
Partaker
#18 | Posted: 14 Sep 2014 09:36 
Paul:
I may understand you have a big problem with them; it seems, in the past time, as I've mentioned, they became in some way hard to deal, because something *new* came out on their end, may be it's just re-freshed staff.
Thank you Paul! I will fight until we get our full money!!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#19 | Posted: 14 Sep 2014 21:32 
lenin:
Thank you Paul! I will fight until we get our full money!!
You're welcome... I hope you could drop a note here on your progress or either victory... would be worth reading for all. Thx.

Author lenin
Partaker
#20 | Posted: 15 Sep 2014 04:15 
Btw, now they have started showing interest to recover after my report to BBB!!

They are telling, they have attempted to recover in the past but they do not have any prove or document to show me. I am sure they have not done anything in the past.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 From the history of miniBB fraud: Gabriel Candiani
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑