miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

Miniskin4

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 00:55 
Miniskin4 is, as the name says, the 4th free theme I've built for miniBB. This time it's a bit more special, as I've coded a system that allows forum admin to change the color scheme, font and stuff like that from control panel. A screenshot of available tools:

Miniskin4 tool palette

As Paul is concerned about breaking the miniBB core, I've built this in a non-destructive manner so that the theme and the system just goes on top of miniBB without actually modifying anything from the core. ;-)

- Screenshots and installing instructons
- Download here

Author Jaime
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 10:04 
I have of course also tested some time ago. Very good work and instructions!

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 10:44 
Thanks, Jaime. It's always appreciated to get users and testers for projects like this. :-)

Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 Miniskin4
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑