miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

How to remove the comma from views/replies etc.?

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 12 Jun 2014 17:25 
I'd like to remove the comma that appears in certain parts of the forum. Like when searching for something the counter might say:

Or at the forum's index page might have:

I would like them to appear like this:

59 994

Because that's more grammatically corret in Finnish.

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 12 Jun 2014 18:24 
You can remove the parseStatsNum function from the files you don't want this comma number format.

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 12 Jun 2014 20:39 
Oh right, thanks for the tip, tom322. :-)

Author Jaime
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 14 Jun 2014 13:01 
kuopassa
Or at your own risk! Search in bb_functions.php "number_format" ... The last point ',' clear away, so only '' or a blank space ' '. But whether it still has other effects i can not say =:)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 14 Jun 2014 16:45 
The formatted output comes from the parseStatsNum function of bb_functions.php. It's possible to re-define, for example, putting the duplicate of it in bb_plugins.php. Then you may edit the return value, replacing ',' (comma) and '.' (dot) to ' ' (space) for your case.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 How to remove the comma from views/replies etc.?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑