®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

emailcheckbox???

Author MissCarey
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 05:50 
in my main_form_post.html the variable {$emailCheckBox} doesn't display anything whether the user is logged in or not. am I missing a setting somewhere....Thanks.

Author Jaime
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 09:29 
Hi MissCarey,

What do you have for settings at $emailusers=?; in setup_options.php .. There should be a 1 entered if the user is allowed to subscribe to all new posts by email. 2 when only the answers to the own contributions to be reported by email. You're probably there are 0 ?, which disables this feature.

Have a nice day - Jaime

Author MissCarey
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 16:29 
I did set $emailusers in search_options.php to 1 but still nothing is displayed in main_post_form.html. Any idea?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 18:40 
Also check $genEmailDisable option, it should be checked to 0.
You must be logged in as a regular user to see this option, for admin, there is another setting.

Author MissCarey
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 19:14 
It works great...thank you.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 emailcheckbox???
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑