®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

How to use 3 column layout with miniBB

Author bayridge
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 8 Apr 2014 17:16 
I have a 3 column layout with a header and footer. I would like to put miniBB in middle column and leave rest of pages the same so it looks like the rest of the pages.

Author K3Exe
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 8 Apr 2014 23:48 
put your code on main_header.html ^_^!

Author Jaime
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 9 Apr 2014 13:33 
Well K3Exe, there is already a matter of exactly how his side is up :) And if you yourself not being able miniBB incorporate into your own design ... Paul offers his service :)

But you're right, everything is what defines between $includeHeader and $includeFooter .. presents miniBB ;-)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 9 Apr 2014 16:05 
bayridge:
I have a 3 column layout with a header and footer. I would like to put miniBB in middle column and leave rest of pages the same so it looks like the rest of the pages.
You just need to split your template into two parts, then copy them respectively to templates/main_header.html and templates/main_footer.html. When executing, miniBB will "put itself" between those codes.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 How to use 3 column layout with miniBB
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑