miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Sorry! This profile doesn't exist anymore.

Author trc4949
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 20 Mar 2014 05:30 
I get this error message when I click on a users name next to their posting...

I also get the message when I click on my own (admin) name.... when I know for sure that each of them does actually exist..

thoughts ?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 20 Mar 2014 12:56 
It could be something specific in your database, or a missing field which the script tries to select. The script will give the similar report even if request failed because of something.

It's possible to determine only analyzing mySQL request more deeply. For that, edit setup_mysql.php, the function db_simpleSelect. There is this commented line:

//echo "!-- ".$sql." --><br />";
Remove two slashes in front of it, save and run the profile viewing section again. On top of page, request string should be displayed. You could get some clues from that. Let me know if it helped.

Author trc4949
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 20 Mar 2014 17:48 
this is what displays

!-- SELECT user_sorttopics,language, num_posts FROM minibbtable_users WHERE user_id='1' -->

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/trc21/public_html/setup_mysql.php:46) in /home/trc21/public_html/bb_functions.php on line 352

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/trc21/public_html/setup_mysql.php:46) in /home/trc21/public_html/bb_functions.php on line 353
!-- SELECT activity,username,user_regdate,user_viewemail,user_email,user_icq,user_website,user_occ,user_from,user_interest,num_topi cs,num_posts,user_custom1,user_custom2,user_custom3,user_custompics FROM minibbtable_users WHERE user_id='1' -->

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 20 Mar 2014 23:49 
The latest select is most likely causing the error in execution.
You must be sure ALL of the fields listed there are present under minibbtable_users.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑