®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

French language pack - missing "Mark All Messages As Read" translation

Author aime
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 11:18 
well i've installed french language pack, everything is working fine except one item in menu wich is "Mark All Messages As Read" indeed in the array containing menu text that one is not included and i see on the template "main_header.html" that it comes from the variable $resetReadLink first of all i couldn't locace the page where that variable is and even if i do, changing the string in french won't help much because the day i decide to set langage 'eng' for minibb the text will come in french yet everything else will be in english

Any one to help me solve that issue ? thanks in advance

And minibb guys thanks for the good job for your product is just awsome simple to use and yet with plenty of options and last thing.. is it normal that this sort of bulb next to the topic for me it's in black and white ? yet when i see on the site here and on demo the bulbs are colored thank u for you replies

Author aime
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 12:14 
well i just discovered that in the folder forum_icons i have all the necessary colored icons (that i called bulbs) but how come all my topics come with default icon ? which in fact is black and withe ..

Author aime
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 12:25 
Well i finally found what i was looking for ....admin panel edit forum chose the right icon... ;-) the only thing remaining is how to change the menu item "Mark All Messages Read" in french as well ...since my besite will be in the first time in french

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 12:39 
This could be changed in bb_plugins.php (hypertext for $resetReadLink).
Here's how to look up where to edit this and that.

Author aime
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 13:50 
Thank you very much dear Paul, a just combined it with an if else on the value of $lang to Show text in the right language

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 18 Jul 2013 12:38 
aime:
just combined it with an if else on the value of $lang to Show text in the right language
It would be great if you'd share the code to the community ;)

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 French language pack - missing "Mark All Messages As Read" translation
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑