®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

missing last discussion

Author simmering
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 17 Jun 2013 00:02 
what can be the problem. i did an upgrade from 2.x to 3.
i'm missing all the topics in last discussion and also in every subforum there are no topics.
please help me,

http://www.html-site.nl/forum

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 17 Jun 2013 12:27 
I hope you already solved this problem, because your forum looks to run O.K.

For any case, you may know that templates/main_last_discussions.html should now list {$list_topics} instead of {$listTopics} like it was earlier - mostly this is causing this problem to appear most often.

Author tom322
#3 | Posted: 17 Jun 2013 23:21 
I had exactly the same problem and Paul's solution was the reason ;)

Author simmering
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 18 Jun 2013 21:43 
take a look again, please, i set it back to the old forum for my visitors. And thsi solution you provided is not working!

Author simmering
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 18 Jun 2013 23:00 
also placing a new subject or reply won't work... :-(

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 19 Jun 2013 11:32 
Sorry, but without seeing your files I can't say what could be wrong on your end.

It's up to you how you upgrade your board, if you're doing it on your own. Just a month ago I've updated couple of forums which was running on the 6-years old versions of miniBB. No problems so far.

It all is working, if you follow all instructions from the Updating History carefully and do not use "blind" method during this process, while you're just doing something but not sure what are you doing :) I can't help you in that.

Refer to our premium support if you are in troubles and your older miniBB is *too old* to handle it by a non-coder.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 missing last discussion
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑