®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

URLs

Author myseo
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 22:31 
, I have read all the instructions and tried all the options from the forum, but I can not set _keywordsrichurls plugin. Minibb without modrewrite works great.

My hosting support moderewrite and I set setup_options.php file as:

- $ Mod_rewrite = TRUE;
- If (! Defined ('NO_MOD_REWRITE')) include ($ pathToFiles. 'Addon_mod_rewrite_2.php');

and upload file .htaccess with:

- RewriteRule ([0-9a-z_] +)-f ([0-9] +) - ([-0-9] +) \. Html $. / Index.php? Vtopic action = & forum = $ 2 & page = $ 3 = on & mdrw
RewriteRule ([0-9a-z_] +)-f ([0-9] +) \. Html $. / Index.php? Vtopic action = & forum = $ 2 & page = 1 & mdrw = on

RewriteRule ([0-9a-z_] +) - ([0-9] +) - ([0-9] +) - ([-0-9] +) \. Html $. / Index.php? Action vthread = & forum = $ 2 & topic = $ 3 & page = $ 4 = on & mdrw
RewriteRule ([0-9a-z_] +) - ([0-9] +) - ([0-9] +) \. Html $. / Index.php? Action = vthread & forum = $ 2 & topic = $ 3 & page = 1 & mdrw = on

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Links Contributions (ex. 123) have the correct value for example: abc.ccom/forum/123-1/

but I get an error: Not Found

The requested URL / forum/123-1 / was not found on this server.

Please, can ya help me? Thank you

Author myseo
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 22:49 
I solved the first part. in htaccess missing: RewriteEngine on

My second problem is: the url has not special characters as Ÿ, but i need in the url Y. Can you help me please? Thx

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 11:21 
You need to modify the function of the addon itself. The function which is on the very top of the addon's script and converts the incoming word or phrase to the keyworded one. There you shall provide the code of all the specific symbols your url may have.

Author myseo
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 00:00 
Thanks, you talking about addon mod rewrite2? function convertTitle($topicTitle){

$topicTitle=preg_replace("/\.{2,}/", '', $topicTitle);

$topicTitle=str_replace(array('&', '+', '/', '-'), ' ', strtolower($topicTitle));
$topicTitle=preg_replace("/&#*[0-9a-z]+;/i", '', $topicTitle);

And please do you know, why Recent topics on homepage dissaper, when I switch $startPageModern=TRUE; to FALSE
?
Thanks a lot!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 08:53 
Yes, I am about this function. You shall add your own replacements of specific symbol arrays to that code.

You may check templates/main_last_discussions.html - the variable provided here should be the same as in main_modern_layout.html

Author myseo
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 16:55 
Thank you Paul for your help!

I still have a problem with rewrite urls. I added line with special symbols: $topicTitle=str_replace(array('ŷ', 'ŝ', 'ĉ'), array('y', 's', 'c'), $topicTitle);

before

$topicTitle=preg_replace('#[^a-z0-9._ ]#', '', $topicTitle);

but no change. When I deleted '#[^a-z0-9._ ]#', '', $topicTitle my url has special symbols as domain..coom/ýýýý = 404

Please, Do you ever have an idea how to change it? Thank you so much

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 27 Oct 2012 19:26 
You will need to debug your code a bit, echoing $topicTitle and making sure those symbols are really coming in. I suppose, this var could have those symbols already replaced?.. You may try and let me know, thx.

Author myseo
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 28 Oct 2012 12:10 
Hi, sorry I do not understand what you mean by echoing $topicTitle? I found a similar problem and the solution was:

$topicTitle=urlencode($topicTitle);

$replaceeng = array("ý" => "y", "š" => "s",);

$topicTitle=strtr($topicTitle, $replaceeng);

$topicTitle=urldecode($topicTitle);

I tried to add an addon mod rewrite 2, but there was no change.

I am in the end and I ask you more experienced users for help. Thank you so much

Author myseo
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 28 Oct 2012 21:17 
lol line: $topicTitle=str_replace(array('ĕ', 'ĉ'), array('e', 'c'), $topicTitle); firs time didnt work, but its working now. thx a lot Paul

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#10 | Posted: 31 Oct 2012 22:53 
Im glad you finally found the proper syntax for it ;) thx for letting us know.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 URLs
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑