Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

remove hide show from search

Author Guest
~
#1 | Posted: 15 Jun 2012 11:53 
Hi,

I would like to remve the hide / show functiuon on the search page so that users see all the options "Type of search" , "Where to serach" etc etc as standard instead having to click on the link to show them.

Im not to hot on java script and i've got as far as editing the search.html page so that all the options show but it effects the search. I need some guidance on how to change the page successfully.

Help myuch appreciated

Thanks
Ben

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 16:12 
You need to put all "active" fields, into the "hidden" fields with their default values.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 remove hide show from search
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑