any affected here?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 9 May 2012 14:02 
Google Penguin? What's that? :)

Author AngryDwarf
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 10 May 2012 09:45 
New google algo started at 24-26 April 2012 what pushed bunch of old sites from top serp to the 5+ pages

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 10 May 2012 14:22 
Well... if I didn't knew about that, better I won't know it... :)

Author Jaime
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 10 May 2012 14:56 
Paul:
better I won't know it...
That's better ! After the penguin update then comes the piranha update and eats all websites ... So why now restless sleeping ? ;-)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 10 May 2012 20:42 
I'm wondering if there are such a few animals in the world. Why Google would call it's update because of the Linux image which already "patented" itself? ;)

Author AngryDwarf
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 28 May 2012 10:05 
Paul:
I'm wondering if there are such a few animals in the world. Why Google would call it's update because of the Linux image which already "patented" itself? ;)
Google loves animals and food :) Strange?

Google Panda - February 2011
Google Penguin - April 2012

Google Android:
4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
3.x.x Honeycomb
2.3.x Gingerbread
2.2 Froyo
2.0, 2.1 Eclair
1.6 Donut
1.5 Cupcake

Author 35asz
#8 | Posted: 28 May 2012 15:30 
Google is sheep in wolf clothes.

Author AngryDwarf
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 29 May 2012 17:01 
35asz:
Google is sheep in wolf clothes.
:)

Author jamesthomas
Partaker
#10 | Posted: 7 Jun 2014 13:14 
One of my friend's site was also affected by this google algorithm update.. Before the update it was on the first page and after update its ranking dropped to 20th page.. But now again he is recovered with it.. It's all because of http://seorecovery.net/link-removal/

Author tom322
#11 | Posted: 7 Jun 2014 16:52 
Most of these 'SEO link removal services' are dubious. Link cleaning (if really needed) can be done on your own using this: domain disavow tool: http://urltodomain.com/. All you have to do is to gather links pointed to your site, separate the spammy ones, and get domains from URLs, and disallows them.

Still, Google changes the rules every quarter so what you do today may work against you tomorrow ;).

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Google Penguin Update
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑