®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

module to charge users

Author wx697
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 15 May 2012 13:53 
There is no gold module, is can let user charging, converted to gold. Then use the gold can buy post authority, can see the content

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 15 May 2012 15:57 
It's all possible.

Author wx697
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 15 May 2012 18:09 
Paul
I'm Chinese, Chinese national condition is like this forum, generally with gold function, so it can do some business websites. I'm like MINIBB's simple, I hope you will develop such a plug-in, let more people to use!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 15 May 2012 19:17 
It rather depends on the payment system you use. Each system requires its own module. It's impossible to program something universal just "to make money". Additionally to that, if you want to earn money, you need to invest a bit. It's an utopia to use the completely free system and hope for big profits.

miniBB already allows to earn on Adsense, so far it's the most common way to get profits from forums. I have developed few custom modules for websites which provide paid membership, but I don't see any possibility to release these add-ons for free. They are too expensive in development and support to be free.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 module to charge users
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑