®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Problems with plugin movepost

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 9 May 2012 12:41 
I have installed this plugin movepost, but I have a problem. I see a message on the footer it says
function massMove(){ var el=document.forms['allMsgs'].elements; var len=el.length; var chMsNum=0; for (var i=0;i
This code is in the session of Admin

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 9 May 2012 14:03 
Did you use the Compiler or have installed it manually?

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 9 May 2012 14:21 
I have installed manually

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 9 May 2012 14:47 
Well... then make sure you did it properly :) The add-on should not give such an error.

Can you repeat the same on miniBB demo? There's an admin's login provided... I don't see anything like that.

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 9 May 2012 15:07 
Well I found my problem. The problem was in {$massMoveJs} had to be in main_post.html between the script tag and had it out.
It is running fine. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 9 May 2012 20:46 
There is notice when I change to reply the forum it is:
Content was moved, rows affected: 3
Is there any problem with the table?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 10 May 2012 14:21 
So this is just a notice which should appear after you have moved some posts.

Author gyurma174
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 15 Jan 2015 20:00 
Hello Paul
I have a problem with is that this line (if (chMsNum <2) {alert ('l_moveCheck $ {}'); return;})
and I want to pass this letter if (chMsNum <1) {alert ('{$ l_moveCheck}'); return; }
because I want to say in one piece into place, not two but can not pass through the letter value because if you do not write over the operation
Thanks for your response

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#9 | Posted: 17 Jan 2015 17:25 
I'm not quite sure what do you mean, but whatever I'd recommend, is NOT to change this line. It works like a condition when you would like to move multiple messages at once, clicking "Move messages" link below the messages list. If you would like to "move many messages", you should check at least 2 messages to move. If you want to move just one message, click the "Move" link located in the admin menu of the message (located at the right side by default - where there are also "Reply Quote Edit Delete" links).

Author gyurma174
Partaker
#10 | Posted: 24 Jan 2015 01:31 
Thanks for the answer!
There's this kod.Ami choose how many you want to put into words given.
Now here is the code also shows that only two can be transferred into other topikba.De this ears, because I just want to have a say in tenni.Miért is over even two at a time.
I would be so perfect, but it will not let me write it over immediately give an error code to the server
if(chMsNum<1) { alert ('{$l_moveCheck}'); return; }
else {

$massMoveJs=<<<out
function massMove(){
var el=document.forms['allMsgs'].elements;
var len=el.length;
var chMsNum=0;

for (var i=0;i<len;i++){
if (el[i].name.substring(0,9)=='deleteAll'){
if(el[i].checked) chMsNum++;
}
}

if(chMsNum<2) { alert ('{$l_moveCheck}'); return; }
else {

document.forms['allMsgs'].elements['action'].value='movepost';
document.forms['allMsgs'].target='_blank';
document.forms['allMsgs'].submit();

document.forms['allMsgs'].target='_self';
document.forms['allMsgs'].elements['action'].value='delmsg';

}
}
out;
}

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#11 | Posted: 24 Jan 2015 17:38 
Sorry... first of all, I don't understand your English. Second to that, I already provided my recommendation. You should not change the code, but get into the principle of how miniBB works. It's not just about JavaScript, there's also could be failure in the PHP code as well. So just don't change this code. Get the principle.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Problems with plugin movepost
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑