®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Stop Execution of an innocent!

Author Prince
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 21 Feb 2012 16:16 
Saeed Malekpour (Siavash) he was the administrator (webmaster) of avizoon.com who first translated MiniBB in Persian language and introduced MiniBB for Persian People!

Unfortunately Iranian Gov arrested him and they want to execute him (cus of adult site). :(

Please sign this to stop execution of an innocent person:

Stop the Execution of Saeed Malekpour, Iranian-Canadian Comp Programmer, Imminent Execution!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 21 Feb 2012 16:44 
Shocking news! I already signed it.

Running an adult website doesn't mean anything spectacular. But it seems people are trying to kill just because of the human nature. They deny the human nature, forgetting they are humans, too.

What a crazy world we are living in.

Author Prince
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 21 Feb 2012 18:57 
Paul:
Shocking news! I already signed it.
I really appreciate it, thanks :)

Paul:
What a crazy world we are living in.
Sadly yes it is.. but more in middle east :(

Author tom322
#4 | Posted: 21 Feb 2012 19:00 
Signed too..

Author h20mysticshadow
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 25 Feb 2012 08:58 
Signed.

This is very unhuman & I think it is time for the united nation to mediate with this matter because it is against the human right. what kind of mentality these people have, that their beliefs is more valuable than life.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Stop Execution of an innocent!
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑