Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

Vietnamese Language Pack Updated to miniBB ver. 3.0

Author jontrac
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 17 Feb 2012 06:17 
Hi guys,

Bellow is the link to download the updated Vietnamese language pack for miniBB version 3.0.
- Re-checked all $lang elements in the language file
- Re-translated all email notification language templates

Sorry Paul, I cannot use the Forum uploader since the file name is duplicated. Please kindly help upload it to miniBB server!

By the way, keep up the wonderful work Paul. I really love the new look of miniBB 3.0. Simple but Great.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 17 Feb 2012 12:33 
I cannot use the Forum uploader since the file name is duplicated
Well, you can use the forum uploader, but you need to rename your file in advance. That's simple ;)
Actually, I can't believe it doesn't allow the duplicated names. It surely must work for that.

Ok thanks anyway. I've downloaded it and already put it under Downloads.

By the way, keep up the wonderful work Paul. I really love the new look of miniBB 3.0. Simple but Great.
Thank you :) The work still continues. I hope when the final miniBB demo with all add-ons will be ready, that will make the trick ;)

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Vietnamese Language Pack Updated to miniBB ver. 3.0
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑