miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /  

File and Image Attachments

Page  Page 10 of 14:  « Previous  1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next »

Author youki
#136 | Posted: 16 Jan 2012 14:45 
Hello,

Plug-in installed correctly and all o.k.
Only one question:
the image in pop-up is resized :image info "609px x 800px (scaled to 555px x 730px)"

What file/instruction/variable should I change to get the 100 % size picture i.e not scaled ?

thank you for answer

Author youki
#137 | Posted: 16 Jan 2012 14:53 
mmmmhhh.... seems to be tied to browser, please discard question

is there a way to ask browser to display image not resized ?

Author youki
#138 | Posted: 16 Jan 2012 14:59 
I guess I will have to look the file upload popup function

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#139 | Posted: 16 Jan 2012 22:10 
The add-on scales image, if it's size doesn't fit the screen.
In your case, it may be that your screen may be equal or less than ~730 pixels (most probably it is 768 pixels?)
Feel free to edit the function on your own taste and let me know the results.

Author youki
#140 | Posted: 17 Jan 2012 01:01 
I will try tough I am not an expert.
1440x 900 screen resolution
I would not mind having scrollbars if image bigger than screen as image resolution is most important.
regards

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#141 | Posted: 17 Jan 2012 11:52 
Then it's not required for you to have a pop-up function.
It's only for bringing more comfort, for viewing big pictures at once fitting the screen.

If you are ok with scrollbars, you may really take a look to the popUpFU function of addon_fileupload.php.
Put width and height values in the final output (window.open) similar to w and h passed to this function. Or to some other values. It's up to you. The add-on is open source, so you are allowed to modify it upon your requirements :)

Author youki
#142 | Posted: 17 Jan 2012 17:25 
Yes, I prefer it like that. Much better.

Thank you !

Author jonas
Partaker
#143 | Posted: 29 Jan 2012 13:20 
Hello

I am setting up Minibb and so far everything works fine. I am translating the lang files to Icelandic, no problem until I bought and set up the "File and Images Attachements". Then I run into charset problem, see attached picture. Where can I correct this?

CharSet problem

Another question - where should I look to translate the buttons Choose File and No file chosen?

Regards
Jónas

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#144 | Posted: 31 Jan 2012 11:59 
Everything related to the language of the file attachments add-on, is located under lang/fileupload_***.php
The charset problem may come from there. Depending on the encoding you use in Icelandic pack. It seems some wrong encoding is mixed up with UTF-8 charset in the language pack, so you just need to correlate this on your end. Not sure where it's exactly.

Author peter100
Partaker
#145 | Posted: 31 Jan 2012 18:47 
How do i solve this problem?
I can't get it working?

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: imagejpeg() [<a href='function.imagejpeg'>function.imagejpeg</a>]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 614 is not allowed to access /home/.sites/4/site38/web/forum/shared_files/uploaded/5 owned by uid 48 in <b>/home/.sites/4/site38/web/forum/bb_plugins2.php</b> on line <b>201</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: imagejpeg() [<a href='function.imagejpeg'>function.imagejpeg</a>]: Invalid filename in <b>/home/.sites/4/site38/web/forum/bb_plugins2.php</b> on line <b>201</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: copy() [<a href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 614 is not allowed to access /home/.sites/4/site38/web/forum/shared_files/uploaded/5 owned by uid 48 in <b>/home/.sites/4/site38/web/forum/bb_plugins2.php</b> on line <b>367</b><br />
<br />

Where can i disable safe mode?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#146 | Posted: 31 Jan 2012 20:44 
peter100:
Where can i disable safe mode?
It's in php.ini settings.
safe_mode directive.

Author jonas
Partaker
#147 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 00:29 
Hello

File and Image Attachment up and working fine. One problem - when you click a thumbnail, Chrome and Safari show a nice pop up window with a full size picture, but IE, FF and Opera open the download dialog box, asking what to do with the file (Save or Open). Should not they also open a pop up?

Jonas

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#148 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 10:27 
Of course, they should. I can't give you the exact answer why it's happening so, but it's up to your customizations and settings. I'm not sure what's done. As you may check on miniBB demo, all browsers should work the same way when opening images.

Author jonas
Partaker
#149 | Posted: 10 Feb 2012 17:21 
Thank you Paul - After rechecking my files i noticed that I had accidentally deleted the Check Browser function.

Jonas

Author wilkinsmd
#150 | Posted: 17 Feb 2012 17:22 
File upload addon has been working file, have uploaded lots of images and spreadsheets, but I guess until now I never tried a PDF. Now that I have I see that it isn't working.

I had the following set for uploadTypes in addon_fileupload_options.php:

$uploadTypes=array(
'image/jpeg'=>128000,
'image/pjpeg'=>128000,
'image/gif'=>128000,
'image/x-png'=>128000,
'image/png'=>128000,
'application/pdf'=>256000
//'image/bmp'=>102400,
//'image/tiff'=>307200,
//'text/plain'=>102400,
//'application/octet-stream'=>102400,
//'application/vnd.ms-excel'=>102400,
//'application/msword'=>102400,
//'audio/mpeg'=>102400,
//'application/x-zip-compressed'=>102400,
//'application/zip'=>102400,
//'video/x-ms-wmv'=>2048000,
//'video/quicktime'=>2048000,
//'video/mpeg'=>2048000,
//'video/avi'=>2048000,
//'application/x-shockwave-flash'=>102400
);

Error was always the same:

File(s) were not uploaded, possible reasons:
File size is too big
File type is not allowed:
application/download

Why does the upload addon think a .pdf file is a mime type application/download?

I added the following line to addon_fileupload_options.php:
'application/download'=>256000

and now it works.

However the way the files are shown in the forum is a little sloppy, see it here:

www dot pawinetalk dot com /talk/12_577_1.html

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

Page  Page 10 of 14:  « Previous  1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next » 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 File and Image Attachments
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑