®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

How to add old skin to minibb 3???

Author gedimas
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 19 Jan 2012 19:36 
Hello, old skin not working of this release....
How can use them?

Sorry for my ban english...

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 19 Jan 2012 19:46 
Sorry. The older skins are still not made compatible with this release. It's a question of the nearest future, I think, after I update all add-ons, it will be skins turn.

Ban english. Sounds good. Oh well, it's the most important to understand each other :) no worries.

Author Guest
~
#3 | Posted: 20 Jan 2012 15:41 
It may be pretty easy.
Open the current default skin file and open the outdated skin file you want.
Compare class-by-class noting properties and their updates.
If there are some classes missing, add them modifying to the skin you would like to install.
For miniBB 3, newer classes are added to the end of file. I guess there are also some changes in the middle of the skin file. But not sure which ones, 'cause I'm using the default and I'm happy so far.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 20 Jan 2012 16:52 
Your suggestion is correct :) Classes from the older skins almost all are left in the newer miniBB. Right now I'm not even sure if I've added something in the middle of the CSS file, but surely the changes in the end of it are the most important, and these are to start the updating from.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 How to add old skin to minibb 3???
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑