®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Server change causes $antiSpam var to always go off

Author natli
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 30 Oct 2011 00:30 
I think it may have something to do with the timezone difference between the old server and the new one or something?

In bb_func_pthread.php and bb_func_ptopic.php $antiSpam is for some reason always "1" even when a user hasn't posted for ages.

What determines if $antiSpam gets set to "1" and how can I fix this? For now I just disabled the whole thingy but I'd like to fix it, still.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 31 Oct 2011 12:43 
Here is How to find where to edit this and that.

$antiSpam is obviously formed in the mentioned files.

I'm not sure why did you need to fix it? We don't recommend to edit core files. In miniBB, almost everything could be customized at the optional level.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Server change causes $antiSpam var to always go off
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑