miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /  

Polls

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#46 | Posted: 11 Aug 2011 20:44 
Here I am, to answer questions lazy users can't solve :)

Author Prince
Partaker
#47 | Posted: 12 Aug 2011 02:08 
Paul:
Here I am, to answer questions lazy users can't solve :)
I appreciate that.. You are really helpful more than any developer or hoster and etc.. :)
That's why I like MiniBB and I'll support it always ;)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#48 | Posted: 12 Aug 2011 12:50 
Thank you :) I'm just trying to do my job well.

Author Jaime
Partaker
#49 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 10:45 
Is there a way to access the poll list ? Access only for admin,mods or special users.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#50 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 13:17 
Not sure what do you mean, but the Polls list is available by default, instruction is provided in README.
For example here how it looks on the demo forum:
http://minibb.org/minibb-test.php?action=polls

You may modify the condition which builds the link to make it available for certain users only.

Author Jaime
Partaker
#51 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 16:39 
Paul:
You may modify the condition which builds the link to make it available for certain users only.
Sure, but everyone knows the address is still on the list. But I would like, if possible, the list only certain users make available.

if(!in_array($user_id, array(1,2)) and $action=='polls' and (!isset($_GET['step']) or !isset($_POST['step'])))
{
header("Location: https://www.minibb.com/forums/");
exit;
}
Is doing what it should, but I'm still not sure if it makes me problems later.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#52 | Posted: 25 Dec 2012 15:13 
It appears the correct code - so if it works now, don't know why it would brings you problems later :)

Author harootun
Partaker
#53 | Posted: 24 May 2013 01:33 
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm having a hard time finding the proper template to edit for a poll when it's embedded in a message. I've edited the poll in a pop-up window just fine, but I'm stumped as to what files to tweak if I want to change things such as the CSS class in the template for a poll when it's embedded.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#54 | Posted: 24 May 2013 09:41 
Templates are named addon_polls_message_X.html where X stands for 1,2,3 - respectively, the value of the $pollDisplay option you have chosen.

But please note one thing: polls are cached. That means, after you update the template, it won't be visible on the screen immediately. You have to edit a poll, or vote in it to re-cache it - then its displaying will be updated.

Author K3Exe
Partaker
#55 | Posted: 19 Mar 2014 03:03 
Hi Paul, I bought this add and more
I downloaded the compiler
I installed my forum, but I fail to see the button survey
as the site of demonstration ...

happens?

thanks

ps: google :D

Author K3Exe
Partaker
#56 | Posted: 19 Mar 2014 13:30 
Fixed! ;)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#57 | Posted: 19 Mar 2014 14:22 
K3Exe:
Fixed
For others having the similar problem, would be nice to know what you did to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 Polls
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑