Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Log User Logins

Author canalrun
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 23 Jan 2011 12:15 
Hi,
Is there a way to log each time a user logs in? The report would be viewable by the admin.

Thanks,
Barry.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 24 Jan 2011 06:20 
If this feature would be included in the default package, it would be not miniBB anymore ;-)

Anyway, I could develop it on a premium basis, if you would be interested. I think it could be an addition to Who's Online add-on.

Author paul88
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 22:57 
Hey, actually I didn't understand what the use of this particular feature is. The logs will tell about the time of activity by the members' right? May be sometimes the admin can keep a check on the active members. I hope to hear more about this feature. Thanks in advance.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 05:04 
paul88:
The logs will tell about the time of activity by the members' right?
I guess, everybody is having each own purpose of such logs. Not sure about the author of this topic, but having kind of "activity sheet" you may see, at which times users are reading the forum most actively, that way figuring out when your forum is most visited at the daytime. It also gives the clue how many members per day are reading forum, what they are doing, it's like "big brother" eye on forum, I would say.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Log User Logins
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑