Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Integrating existing login system

Author cycloweb
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 13 Jan 2011 16:32 
Hi everyone,

I'm creating a website for several months now, and at the moment I'm trying to use my sites login script to login to the forum. So i found a nice and quite good tutorial on this website.

The good news is that the database is linked, which I can tell from the number of members on the statistics page.

On the other hand, I get this message on the statistics page:
"Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/deb38452/domains/cycloweb.nl/public_html/minibb/setup_mysql.php on line 57"

And another problem is that you won't login automatically and nor is there a link to login. (Admin login can be accessed, but even there I can't login).

So, I was just hoping someone could help me a little with this.

Many thanks,
Jeroen

link to forum: cycloweb.nl/minibb/
(If you need to see any code just tell)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 14 Jan 2011 04:18 
Unfortunately, each custom database has its specific tweaks, so from your description it's not really clear what the problem could be. This is the task we don't have free support opened for. The solution is supplied "as is".

Regarding mySQL error, it's also hard what is the reason without debugging and seeing what kind of mySQL statement produces this error.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Integrating existing login system
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑