Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Jingle bells: miniBB Christmas sale 2010

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#1 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 09:08 
Hello all miniBB followers and customers;

time to warm up with some premium stuff with miniBB - and this year we have an ultimate offer, which we never made earlier: for the fixed price of $22, you may now get any of the three premium add-ons for miniBB you want. Considering the price range, this means you may save up to 70% with this deal.

How it works:

1) Purchase the miniBB Christmas "coupon" [removed now];

2) Get us in contact, providing your Order Number from 2CO, and listing all the add-ons you would like to get;

3) You'll get the link to the Members Downloads, where all these add-ons will be *magically* attached to the Sale order.

This deal is available only starting from Today, December the 6th 2010, until the January 10th, 2011.

All add-ons you will get, are identically the same original miniBB add-ons, which are distributed officially, with all the official terms and conditions applied. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask or suggest in this thread.

Hurry up and enjoy your Christmas with your own miniBB forum! :-)

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 09:43 
After I buy all the premium addons, I want her as a gift (no discount required ;).

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 09:59 
I'm afraid this cutie is already sold out ;-)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 11:25 
Hurry up! The sale ends today :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 11 Jan 2011 12:57 
The sale is over. We appreciate the support and help of all participants!

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Jingle bells: miniBB Christmas sale 2010
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑