miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /  

Who's Online

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Author Prince
Partaker
#61 | Posted: 6 Oct 2010 08:37 
Paul:
If you don't know how to do that what is already explained and provided, then why do you ask? ;-)
I got what to do.. lol :)

Author Prince
Partaker
#62 | Posted: 15 Aug 2011 19:03 
Hey Guys,

Is that Possible to "Who's Online" Status shows On main and Also On Latest Discussions?

It's for Main page: if($action=='') {block for whos online from bb_plugins}

How about it shows on "Latest Discussions" also?

Author tom322
#63 | Posted: 15 Aug 2011 21:13 
What's the link to the latest discussions?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#64 | Posted: 15 Aug 2011 23:23 
By default, Who's online status, if pasted properly, should show on all pages of the forum. So I don't quite understand where your problem comes from.

Author Prince
Partaker
#65 | Posted: 16 Aug 2011 01:03 
tom322:
What's the link to the latest discussions?
www.domain.com/index.php?action=advld

Paul:
should show on all pages of the forum
Yes it shows, but I made it just shows on first pages not all pages:

if($action=='') {

$whosOnline=<<<out
<table class="forumsmb">

</table>
out;

}

So that works just for first pages and it's OK, but how about shows it also on "latest Discussions" page?

Author tom322
#66 | Posted: 16 Aug 2011 02:57 
if($action=='' or $action=='advld')

{...

}

Author Prince
Partaker
#67 | Posted: 16 Aug 2011 14:47 
tom322:
if($action=='' or $action=='advld')
Thanks Man :)

Author swkmail
Partaker
#68 | Posted: 16 Nov 2011 12:07 
Sorry, but I cannot see this addon run properly.

I installed this addo via compile, but:

if I set $enableHidden=1 no one can see who's online even it it is enabled in profile

if I set $enableHidden=0 of course all can see who's online dspite settings in profile

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#69 | Posted: 16 Nov 2011 13:19 
Despite you were using Complier, applying the manual change requires studying of the README file.
And the README file says clearly:

Be VERY careful and SURE setting the $enableHidden option! It requires additional actions applied (read below). Without them it won't work!!
So it really depends on the options you have compiled this add-on with. I have no idea if you did it really correctly. But whatever I could say, is that the add-on, surely, works as expected, else it wouldn't be released.

Author tom322
#70 | Posted: 20 Nov 2015 21:35 
I find this piece of code helpful - it excludes robots from being counted as guests.

One more thing - maybe it would be a good idea to exclude empty user-agents since they aren't likely to be real users? Or real users could also have empty user-agent. If so, this could be added to bb_plugins.php:

if($user_id==0 and ((isset($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) and preg_match('/bot|crawl|baidu|slurp|spider/i', $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']
)) or empty($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']))) {}
else include($pathToFiles.'addon_whosonline.php');

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#71 | Posted: 21 Nov 2015 00:51 
tom322:
Or real users could also have empty user-agent.
I suppose, this info could be hidden by some external browser add-ons or plugins.
Actually, everything could be hidden on the user's end :)
So yes, if that makes sense for you, you could use the code like you proposed above (note: I've fixed parentheses and checked on my end, it works now).

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 Who's Online
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑