miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

editMsgReloc for selected users only?

Author tom322
#1 | Posted: 22 Sep 2010 19:34 
Is it possible to enable $editMsgReloc only for some users or some actions?

I tried to put it in bb_plugins.php (I have $editMsgReloc=TRUE; in setup_options.php at the same time), but no result:

if($user_id==1) $editMsgReloc=TRUE; else $editMsgReloc=FALSE;

// I also tried to remove $editMsgReloc from setup_options and only leave the conditions from bb_plugins.php file but it didn't work either..

Thanks.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 23 Sep 2010 02:22 
If you would like to enable this option for certain users, but disable it for most of all, the following code would be correct:

if($user_id==1) $editMsgReloc=TRUE;
and then you must completely remove or disable this var in setup_options.php

Author tom322
#3 | Posted: 23 Sep 2010 10:26 
Thank you, it works correctly (originally I used exactly the same code but unnecessary put action=editmsg and that's why it didn't work ;).

Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 editMsgReloc for selected users only?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑