miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /  

File and Image Attachments

Page  Page 8 of 14:  « Previous  1  ...  7  8  9  ...  13  14  Next »

Author Danny2000
Partaker
#106 | Posted: 10 Jan 2010 05:13 
Hey Paul..

How can we make file upload at once, larger than 7 MB or more...?

The sum of the sizes of all the files that you are uploading at once, should not be larger than 7 MB. Otherwise your message can be denied at all.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#107 | Posted: 11 Jan 2010 02:31 
Guest:
Yes, when running in Safe Mode, you can't set $dirsTopic setting to TRUE, because in this mode, the script can't create a new folder for each topic to upload files. Either you need to switch it to FALSE either disable Safe Mode like you did.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#108 | Posted: 13 Jan 2010 05:00 
Danny2000:
How can we make file upload at once, larger than 7 MB ro more...?
It'd defined under php.ini settings on the root level of the server.

Author Tihon
Partaker
#109 | Posted: 7 Feb 2010 15:17 
Hello everybody :)
I have updated my minibb to the latest release. Also I updated the File upload addon. And now I don't see thumbnails on the main page (last discussions). What could be a reason of it? And where I have to set up variables $maxThWidth2, $maxThHeight2 and $dirsTopic?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#110 | Posted: 8 Feb 2010 02:13 
Tihon:
And where I have to set up variables $maxThWidth2, $maxThHeight2 and $dirsTopic?
It's under addon_fileupload_options.php.

Tihon:
What could be a reason of it?
Many of reasons. Without seeing your files impossible to tell.

Author Danny2000
Partaker
#111 | Posted: 7 Mar 2010 09:44 
Is it any solution.. for saving uploaded pictures from the forum to the PC?
for example: when user clicks on an image and opens it.. he could save the image by clikicking right click on it and save it.. ?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#112 | Posted: 8 Mar 2010 05:24 
Danny2000:
Is it any solution.. for saving uploaded pictures from the forum to the PC?
for example: when user clicks on an image and opens it.. he could save the image by clikicking right click on it and save it.. ?
Sure, it is allowed if you set $saveAsEnable=1; under addon_fileupload_options.php (and I suppose, this is how it works on our miniBB full demo website).

Author robi
Partaker
#113 | Posted: 4 Jun 2010 07:36 
Hello Paul

Short question: What I have to change, that I get the "upload-boxes" allways visible?
I mean: I won't click the user allways to clock on "Upload a file" but allways visible the upload-boxes.

Regards,
Robert

Author robi
Partaker
#114 | Posted: 4 Jun 2010 07:54 
robi
Hi Paul

I have found within the description. Thank you.
All is fine now.

Regards, Robert

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#115 | Posted: 4 Jun 2010 09:48 
Would be nice to know how did you find it. Don't forget there are other users except you and me on this board ;-) they may still not know how to do the same...

Author robi
Partaker
#116 | Posted: 4 Jun 2010 23:29 
You are absolutely right. So if you like to have the "upload-boxes" always visible, you have to set in addon_fileupload_options.php the constant $jsUploadFields bigger than $uploadForums.

If you like to have 4 uploadboxes visible, then as example set

if($forum!=0) $uploadForums[$forum]=4;
$jsUploadFields=5;

This is helpful, if you start minibb in a iframe with automatic size adoption for the iframe-high.

Author Prince
Partaker
#117 | Posted: 19 Sep 2010 11:27 
I have added unknow files.. (3gpp)..

when user upload a 3gpp file.. the icon for that in the post is blank (default)..

so how can I add icon (image) for it?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#118 | Posted: 20 Sep 2010 02:26 
Under img/attachment_icons/ try to put the icon 3gpp.gif or the one having the original extension of the file as the name.

Author Prince
Partaker
#119 | Posted: 20 Sep 2010 14:06 
Paul:
3gpp.gif
I did, but it is still blank...

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#120 | Posted: 21 Sep 2010 02:16 
What kind of extensions your files have? May be it's file.3gp not file.3gpp?

You must specify the icon name the same as file's extension, then it must work.

Page  Page 8 of 14:  « Previous  1  ...  7  8  9  ...  13  14  Next » 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 File and Image Attachments
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑