miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Forum usage

Author atxbgplyr@yahoo .com
#1 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 19:32 
I am new to these Public forum programs so I have a couple of questions that may seem rather obvious to the experienced user.

First, is it possible to have "hidden" forums that are essentially activity logs? These forums could be updated via interfaces to other software (probably xxx.php members), and would only be visible to persons authorized to view them.

Second, is it possible to have some forums that are open to the public whereas other forums are restricted to members only?

Thank you for your input and assistance.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 2 Aug 2010 04:50 
Answering all of your questions - yes, it's possible. Also, it's possible with miniBB.

For gaining a professional answer (how to do that... or this...) I think, you must first to get "into" that topic more deeply :-)

Author atxbgplyr@yahoo .com
#3 | Posted: 2 Aug 2010 10:41 
Thank you for your reply Paul. I have seen that you offer "fee for service" installation support. Can you give me some idea of what kind of charges that would entail?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 3 Aug 2010 02:48 
I guess our Premium Support page lists all fees associated. They are approximate and still could be discussed.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Forum usage
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑