®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Undefined variable: user_online

Author manas
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 28 Jun 2010 11:08 
I am working on who is online plugin code. After installed the plugin I am getting this error: Notice: Undefined variable: user_online in C:\wamp\www\forums\addon_whosonline.php on line 66

and the line no 66 is:- if(isset($enableHidden) and $enableHidden==1) $w_logged_users[$user_id][]
=$user_online;

any help?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 28 Jun 2010 12:07 
Did you install this add-on manually, or used miniBB compiler?

This variable comes from bb_cookie.php file, if you have installed the add-on and enabled "Online Status" option. Since this feature has a very tricky installation (which is not for newbies!!!), we recommend to use Compiler to get it right.

Author manas
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 28 Jun 2010 13:52 
I have installed add-on manually. Let me try through Compiler.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 30 Jun 2010 01:05 
When you install add-ons manually, follow each and every step described in Readme. Obviously you missed the part for bb_cookie.php which is the most difficult if you install "online appearance" feature.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Undefined variable: user_online
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑