News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

miniBB Compiler

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#16 | Posted: 24 Mar 2010 08:42 
harootun:
then many users complained, so I had to put it put it back
Complain your users back to install browser utilities ;-) they are much more comfortable and live.

Author Guest
~
#17 | Posted: 13 Apr 2010 10:26 
This is perfect, Will save a lot of time, as i was wanting to add quite a few of the modules. I have been looking at the features all day for minibb. And was looking forward to a good few hours of coding tonight to get all the add on included.

I have;nt downloaded miniBB as of yet, and hoping this compiler tool is going to work for my site.

I've looked at many message board systems for the past week. And miniBB is the best one i've come across. Bit of a shame Private messaging is a premium option as I on a tight budget. But thumbs up from me.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#18 | Posted: 13 Apr 2010 13:00 
Well, on another hand, if we wouldn't get profits from at least something, I wouldn't have a budget to program the Compiler. So this all is tied up... AND - if you purchase a premium add-on, it will be available to compile, too, for unlimited amount of times for the certain version of the add-on.

You are welcome ;-)

Author Guest
~
#19 | Posted: 13 Apr 2010 13:48 
I understand that, and I wasn't complaining. The basic features for free make miniBB a good choice for what I need. I may consider the purchase of the private message system at a later date. but for now I am happy.

Just to add.
Correct me if I am wrong.

The RSS addon. Is that included as a option on the compiler? I didn't see it unless I missed it and I think i spotted a bug (I'll report it tomorrow in bugs section)

Thanks Paul.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#20 | Posted: 13 Apr 2010 14:44 
RSS is still not included, as well as many other add-ons... here we have just something basic and for the start. But the installation of RSS is pretty simple - just copy it to the forums folder. Another thing is that you should point to it manually some how. There are lots of ways, so we don't have a default one. For our board, this link appears on the main website. I suppose it was not included in Compiler exactly because of that - it is very customizable, for very specific purpose. You must think of it carefully before installing ;-)

Author Guest
~
#21 | Posted: 13 May 2010 21:48 
how to let guests post by Human Authorization?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#22 | Posted: 14 May 2010 02:52 
Guest:
how to let guests post by Human Authorization?
Hmm... a question from those which are difficult to answer :-) I didn't understand, sorry.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 miniBB Compiler
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑