miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

Spoiler Tag

Author astass
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 15 Dec 2009 05:47 
Tag spoiler.
Convenient BB-code for the forum.
Video Demo: youtube
Picture loaded after the spoiler open

Price: 10 wmz
In order to purchase in this topic write.

Sorry for my bad English. :)

Author astass
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 16 Dec 2009 07:07 
ICQ 561251634 for quick communication on purchases

Author astass
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 21 Dec 2009 06:05 
Price reduced! 7-wmz new price. In the kit are detailed instructions. Eliminating viruses or anything else that could damage your resource. Interested give the URL where is this spoiler. I will answer your questions.

Author astass
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 17 Feb 2010 05:29 
Add to spoiler tag one more detail! Folding tables with storage of cookies ... It is convenient and saves space in the browser window. Price formerly 7wmz.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 17 Feb 2010 11:46 
First of all, you probably need the animation speed a bit slower in this presentation ;-) It's blinking too fast.

Anyway, I understood the idea of this add-on, but I don't understand, why would you need to switch off such things?

Author astass
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 17 Feb 2010 11:52 
Paul:
;-)
Fixed. Video did not do, who are interested I think will look at the site.

Author Rock
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 2 Mar 2010 04:46 
Кстати я думал над этой фишкой уже давно)) все никак руки не доходили сделать, завтра сяду поразбираюсь.

And I think the price 5WMZ will be correct for such function)

astass, можешь дать ссылку на свой форум? Хочу глянуть как ты чат (или может shoutbox) реализовал

Author astass
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 2 Mar 2010 04:49 
Rock:
And I think the price 5WMZ will be correct for such function)
10 wmz ))))))

icq - 56125163четыре

Author Rock
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 3 Mar 2010 14:45 
astass:
10 wmz ))))))
да не) спс, я уж как нить сам)

Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 Spoiler Tag
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑