miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Reply counter incorrect

Author wilkinsmd
#1 | Posted: 20 Jan 2010 08:25 
I'm seeing a small issue with V2.4a. When a topic gets more than 30 replies and goes to a second page, the replies on page 2 are numbered starting at 61, rather than 31.
http://www.pawinetalk.com/talk/5_253_1.html

No topics have gone to a 3rd page yet so I can't comment on what would happen then.

Thanks for any ideas!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 20 Jan 2010 12:14 
We have now 2.4.1 and this bug should be fixed there.

Could you repeat the same on our demo forums or here on live forums?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 20 Jan 2010 12:15 
Also, why don't you have miniBB attribution link on forum pages?

We don't have your domain listed in our Licenses list.

Author wilkinsmd
#4 | Posted: 20 Jan 2010 15:45 
Paul:
Could you repeat the same on our demo forums or here on live forums?
Not sure exactly what you mean, do you want me to post this bug on the demo forums? Or do you mean to reproduce the error there, by creating 31 replies to a topic?

Paul:
Also, why don't you have miniBB attribution link on forum pages?
Not sure honestly, I originally implemented over three years ago and need to go back and check.

Paul:
We don't have your domain listed in our Licenses list.
I would be happy to forward your invoice for customization work in 2006.

Thanks

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 21 Jan 2010 02:13 
Customization work doesn't allow you to remove copyright. It's a service fee, not related in any way to the attribution link.

Until I see miniBB copyright link on your forums, or until we have License for your domain, there is no more support.

Author wilkinsmd
#6 | Posted: 21 Jan 2010 10:32 
My apologies. I believe it should be to your satisfaction now. Please let me know.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 21 Jan 2010 12:32 
So, once again... you don't have to make a lot of postings on our demo page. Just check any paginated thread - no matter how many posts per page are set up in options. The algorithm is the same. Then, first of all, you should upgrade your forums to the latest version. IF the problem still appears, then report it to us.

(I guess it will not.)

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Reply counter incorrect
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑