®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

2010 Tiger greetings from miniBB

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#1 | Posted: 4 Jan 2010 03:38 
Happy New Year! We've had a Solar Eclipse right in the last hours of 2009, and our local news feeds were full of readers comments saying "be prepared, it will be the end of days". Truly, such eclipse and the date - December 31th - will not repeat in at least the next 100 years or so. It was really an exciting attraction when celebrating a New Year.

Also, it was, actually, the good proof that we don't have to believe in news. While everybody wrote about the end of days, this solar eclipse was not even visible with the human eye. Using my cheap binoculars, I was able to see only slight shadow on the moon. Nothing really special.

It all happens the way we believe in it. We wish you all to believe in good things next year. Stop believing in bad things. Make your lives expanding.

And of course, we thank you all for believing in miniBB, for staying with us. I hope we will finally make time to expand new visions of our software.

Peace! :-)

Author jontrac
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 4 Jan 2010 05:02 
Happy New Year MiniBB. Looking forward upcoming fascinating versions! Keep up the good work Paul! ;)

Author ericj
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 4 Jan 2010 05:12 
"Bonne année" from Paris to all the people involved in miniBB !

Thanks for all the good job ! :)

à plus,

éric

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 2010 Tiger greetings from miniBB
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑