®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Firefox not displaying bbs_default_style.ccs

Author lesdelc
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 09:00 
I am using the Firefox browser v. 3.5.6 and it will not load and display bbs_default_style.ccs.

When I try Google Chrome 3.0.195.38 and Microsoft 8.0.7600 browsers they load and display the bbs_default_style.ccs correctly.

How can I get the Firefox browser to load and display the bbs_default_style.ccs?

Les Campbell
lesdelc@gmail.com

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 10:20 
bb_default_style.css - try that

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 11:19 
lesdelc:
bbs_default_style.ccs
What is that? Where did you get this file and what are you asking about, actually?

Author Guest
~
#4 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 13:01 
Paul:
What is that? Where did you get this file and what are you asking about, actually?
bbs_default_style.ccs is part of the files for minibb. I downloaded miniBB.zip from https://www.minibb.com/download.html. I extracted the files to a folder called forum. In forum is directory is bbs_default_style.ccs.

MiniBB uses bbs_default_style.ccs to display the style sheets for its presentation of its documents. Each browser uses the bbs_default_style.ccs to display its presentation of MiniBB. However the Firefox browser cannot display bbs_default_style.ccs and therefore renders the HTML without color or formatting.

-Les-

Author lesdelc
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 17:08 
Hi Paul, I had to brush up on my CCS. I managed to resolve the problem. All is well.

-Les-

Paul:

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 29 Dec 2009 03:17 
bbs_default_style.ccs?

It's bb_default_style.css.

You must learn being more careful. You have 3 typos in one word.

Not a wonder you did something wrong and blame the software.

Even if you fixed something on your own, it would be a real pleasure to know what exactly. Else it looks like you have given the question, answered it on your own, and created just another garbage thread on our forums. What a nice deal.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Firefox not displaying bbs_default_style.ccs
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑