®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Vietnamese Language Pack Updated to miniBB ver. 2.4.1

Author jontrac
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 22 Dec 2009 02:58 
In case someone may needs it, here is the Vietnamese language pack for minibb 2.4a. (fully translated, 100%)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 22 Dec 2009 09:44 
Thank you for your update, we have put it under the official Download. We have kept your website credit as well.

Please note that for any language pack, you must keep $l_meta variable and its encoding definition. Currently I've fixed it myself in my pack. It's very important in terms of running miniBB.

Other than that... I don't understand Vietnamese, so I hope you did a good job. The same as with your forums :)

Keep on.

Author jontrac
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 22 Dec 2009 20:01 
Thanks Paul. By the way, my name is "Jonathan Trac", please kindly help change the name in the downloads section. :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 23 Dec 2009 02:47 
Well, this package appears to be created now by two people - Huy Pham (email templates) and "Krixtal Fashion" i.e. You (language pack), so I guess there is everything correct. Sorry for the confusion :)

Author jontrac
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 23 Dec 2009 03:39 
Got it! Thanks Paul :)

Author jontrac
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 09:25 
Language pack updated to 2.4.1:

[link removed]

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 29 Dec 2009 03:39 
Thank you, we've updated this package in Downloads.

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Vietnamese Language Pack Updated to miniBB ver. 2.4.1
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑