miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

Installation of additional fields (blocks) on the forum?

Author astass
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 29 Nov 2009 02:47 
Sorry for bad English.
I want to do as in the figure.

HTML Block

Add an additional instant messaging, calendar and more power. I would be very grateful if you show what files to look. And if not difficult'll show how to do this? Chat, calendar, and the rest I have. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Incidentally, the question why there is no support forum in Russian. I would have gladly participated in the development of this project.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 30 Nov 2009 14:20 
We currently have no resources to support Russian forums as well, but we have plans to do it.

If you're connected to Russian community, it may help us to get the domain cybersquatted minibb.ru and then we could start it ;-)

Regarding your question - you must have a table which begins in main_header.html and ends in main_footer.html. Check the similar code explained under FAQ. Then your forum may be located in the left <td>, and the other content may be located in the right.

Author astass
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 30 Nov 2009 14:58 
Paul
Thank you.
Regarding the domain and Russian support please write more. What should I do? I think as soon as possible to do.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Installation of additional fields (blocks) on the forum?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑