®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Template modification

Author jankowiak
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 13 Oct 2009 12:29 
I am working on a template, but I can't find where to set the order in which the files are loaded.

I modified
main_last_discussions.html

and

main_forums.html

But I cannot find the master file that calls all of these files to set the order, can someone provide some suggestions?

Regards,

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 13 Oct 2009 12:53 
What do you want to achieve exactly? As always, there's a header, main-area, and footer.

Author jankowiak
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 13 Oct 2009 13:00 
For example I want the recent topics to load on top, with the forum list at the bottom of the page

Author tom322
#4 | Posted: 13 Oct 2009 13:22 
I think the modern layout you can easily set in the setup_options (the one that is currently running on this minibb.com website) has the same purpose (but it looks better imo). Here is a similar discussion (but it probably applies to the old versions only): https://www.minibb.com/forums/custom-12/latest-discussions-displayed-above-forums-3438.html

Author jankowiak
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 13 Oct 2009 13:37 
Thanks, the link you posted, actually solved my problem, once again thanks for the assistance, this is an excellent piece of software.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Template modification
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑